
Assignment: The assignment is to complete our comic with 2 colors, with the addition or subtraction of slides that were suggested in our critique from Monday.
Craft: I created my drawings by using a template for each character and tracing the character into each scene. That way, the characters were consistent.
I created a different layer for each color that I used to color in my comic.
Composition: I used orange and blue as the 2 main colors to complete my comic. I chose orange to represent the L.A. climate and the blue colors to represent the N.Y.C. climate. This way, the scenes are able to be differentiated in the comic. I chose to take different shades of each color to fill in other areas of the comic. Since I drew my comic, it needed to have variations of these colors to make it look how I wanted it to look.
Concept: My story is comprehendible, however, other students suggested that I add 2 slides - one of my main character purchasing the flowers (package) so that the package is more clear; and the other slide should be a map of the US showing a plane flying from LA to NYC. Also, it was suggested that I use the white space in the computer to show that he is thinking about moving to NYC, so I am going to put in there text referencing to driving directions.
No comments:
Post a Comment