
Composition: My comic is composed of 9-12 scenes based off the story. It has the main characters and different scenes.
Craft: I first scanned my images and imported them onto my computer. Next, I used different tools in photoshop to color-in my drawing. I changed the background to layer 0 so that I could edit it. Then I picked the background color for the first cell of my comic strip. With each color change, I created a different layer to my image. I used a combination of the paint brush, paint bucket and dropper tools to color-in all areas of my image.
Concept: I want to change the concept of my comic. I do not like my drawings at all. I thought my drawing were too elementary. I know this is a comic so it's supposed to look cartoon-like, and have a mix of my own style. I plan to make my characters more animated in shape and characteristics. Also, I want to make each of my cells easier to fill in with color, therefore changing the style of their hair, face, body, etc.
No comments:
Post a Comment